Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

What is flax?

 Kia Ora,

Today I am sharing with you lovely people my work for my Hurumanu 3 class. Lately my Hurumanu 3 class has been reading Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff, it is about this boys uncle named Uncle Don and hes a doc ranger, the doc in doc ranger means department of conversation. The boy went with his uncle and found out a lot of fun facts and went on some adventures. While reading on page 11 I saw flax/ Harakeke and a fun fact to that and I got interested and went to find some information abort it and then made a canva presentation about it. 





Thank you for looking at my blog! Have a great day! Comment if you want


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.