Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Deer Rind Co

 Kia Ora,

Today I am sharing with you my awesome viewers me and Michaela's business Deer Rind Co. Our business is about skincare. We did the whole business for this market that the Hornby High School is hosting. We first had to get some inspiration and tested some logos, then we had to choose our colour palette and me and Michaela both had different colours but we made them work. We chose some different font's for the writing and they were Lora and Indie flower. I went Canva and made some logos for it. Michaela than made some things that the name should be and she said "It should be unique and flawless and be nature's shine" She actually found the name Deer Rind Co on this site and we both liked it.  

  
Thank you for looking at my blog! Have a great day! Comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.