Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

About me

Kia ora readers,

Kia ora, my name is Tori I’m a year 6 student at Hornby Primary School, This is my last year here at this school, This is a new classroom that is a red senior block, Miss D my teacher has jobs that we volunteer to do, I am lucky and I got 2, the first one is stationary with my best friend Temera and the next one is when the phone rings I pick it up and that is with Temera two.


 My favourite food is hot cheetos and I am in room 9. I am in a new classroom with some of my best friends Lydia, Rye, Temera, Sonnie and more.

Thank you for reading my blog, comment if you want and have a lovely day.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria I like eating hot cheetos to it's spicy but yum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Malama, Thank you for commenting on blog post. Maybe next time you can write more. again thank you :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.