Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

Earthworms

 Kia Ora,

Today I am sharing with you amazing people some information about earthworms. I got the inspiration to write about earthworms from the book Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff. The text in the book was "Our largest native earthworms grow up to 1.4 metres long and are found much as 3 metes under the ground." I did a presentation about earthworms on canva. On the presentation I wrote facts about them and their habitat. 






Thank you for looking at my blog! Have a great day! Please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.